Almost everyone has a bucket list (written down or not) of places that they would like to travel to, goals they want to achieve, dreams they want to fulfill, and/or things that they want to experience during their lifetime. Struggling daily with Systemic Lupus, I have learned to live life to the fullest and maximize every moment of my life. A bucket list is kind of a reminder of that and to not let every day pass by.
This list is filled with things that will definitely change your life forever and leave you with amazing memories! These are coming from my own bucket list as well.
1. See the northern lights.
2. Swim with dolphins.
3. Visit the Glowworm Caves in New Zealand.
4. Zip lining.
5. Take a trip to the Machu Picchu ancient ruins in Peru.
6. Go scuba diving.
7. See the Sea of Stars in the Maldives.
8. Go white water rafting.
9. Volunteer at a wildlife reserve.
10. Watch the Cinderella Castle fireworks at Disneyworld.
11. Go paragliding.
12. Cage dive/swim with sharks.
13. Visit the Eiffel Tower.
14. Experience Christmas/New Years in New York City.
15. Go bungee jumping.
16. Participate in a color run.
17. Make a wish in the Trevi Fountain in Italy.
18. Go stargazing in another country.
19. Travel to Dubai.
20. Visit a castle.
21. Explore the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
22. Go cliff jumping.
23. Ride a Gondola in Venice.
24. Learn how to surf.
25. Take part in the Floating Lantern Festival in Thailand.
26. Visit the casinos in Vegas.
27. Walk the Great Wall of China.
29. Go zorbing.
30. Eat in the underwater restaurant in the Maldives.
31. Test drive your dream car.
32. Stay in a glass igloo in Finland.
33. Ride an elephant.
34. Visit the pyramids in Egypt.
35. Sit on the edge of Preikestolen in Norway.
36. Learn a new language.
37. Travel to Greece.
38. Visit a National Park.
39. Stomp on grapes to make wine.
40. Throw a dart at a map and travel to wherever it lands.
41. Helicopter over a volcano.
42. Go to the Opera in Sydney, Australia.
43. Explore an underwater shipwreck.
44. Experience zero gravity.
45. Go on a hot air balloon ride in Turkey.
46. Watch baby sea turtles go into the ocean.
47. Visit all of the 50 states.
48. Stay in an overwater bungalow.
49. Go on an African safari.
50. Visit the seven wonders of the world.
What’s on your bucket list? If you don’t have one, I definitely recommend taking the time to create one. Have an open mind and be creative! If you do have a bucket list, take the time to review it and see if there are any new things that you would like to add on.