After a long, busy day at work or running around, there’s no better feeling than coming home and relaxing in bed. Except of course, treating yourself and escaping from reality in a hot bath enriched with aromatherapy bath salts. Hm… Sounds amazing right about now right?? Well, instead of spending money on bath salts, you can easily create your own blend at home. This would even make a great gift for a family member or friend!
What you will need:
Your Favorite Essential Oil
Food Coloring (optional)
Jojoba oil or coconut oil (optional-if you want a creamier texture)
1) In a medium-large bowl, combine 3 parts of Epsom salt, 1 part baking soda, and 6 parts of sea salt. Mix thoroughly.
2) Add at least a few drops of the essential oil into the bowl and mix together.
3) If you chose to use an oil such as jojoba oil or coconut oil, add this now as well.
4) If you chose to use food coloring, add just a few drops until you get the desired shade and mix one last time.
5) You’re done! Store the bath salts in an air tight container to keep out any moisture.
Enjoy!! 🙂 I know life can definitely be hectic at times but always remember, it’s extremely important to have and make time for yourself and relax! Everyone deserves it!