Options For Easy PC Repair
To say that I’m hard on my PC (laptop) is an understatement. I use my PC every day for writing blog posts, editing photos, creating designs, storing documents, and social media networking. If I’m not careful, it doesn’t take long for my laptop to get bogged down with memory issues and slow processing speeds. Even though I’m diligent about scheduling maintenance tasks like disk cleanup and drive optimization, there are times my computer feels like it came from the 1990’s. Since it’s only a year old, I went in search of a company that offers PC repair. That’s when I discovered FreshStart™ by CyberSpa.
To FreshStart my PC, and bring it back to life, I have two choices:
Order a kit online and do it myself
Schedule an appointment with a certified technician who will come to my home and complete the FreshStart service for me.
→So you might be wondering what happens during a FreshStart? Here’s what I learned:
You (or the technician) install a brand new hard drive on your PC. Yes, you! The DIY Kit comes with everything you need to replace your hard drive:
- A high-capacity Western Digital hard drive
- A PC service screwdriver and an instruction book
- A SATA cable (plus power supply cord in desktop kits)
Since my laptop is sluggish, how would a FreshStart help me? According to CyberSpa, a FreshStart:
- Adds years of life to my PC
- Makes my PC run faster than when I bought it (because bloatware, adware, and malware are removed)
- Adds more data storage (I always need more storage)
- Copies all of my data and settings over to the new hard drive
- Gives me Norton Security FREE for 90 days
- Turns my old drive into a secure backup drive
P.S. FreshStart is 100% satisfaction guaranteed so if you’re not happy, you can return the Kit within 30 days for a full refund.
Do you have a PC that needs a FreshStart?
Disclaimer: This post is for informational purposes only. We are not liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.