Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Best Buy however all opinions are 100% mine.
Easy Photoshop Overlays
Before I discovered the joys of Adobe Photoshop, I often used free online programs to create printables and edit photos. The results were less than stellar.
Exhibit #1 😬
Yes, that’s how the photo looked after I edited it! Ugh.
Even though I hated the way my edited photos turned out, I was too afraid to try the one photo editing software everyone recommended—>Photoshop.
I told myself that the program would be too complicated, too confusing, and overwhelming to learn. There was no way I was going to be able to learn it.
But guess what?
I currently use Photoshop CC. The professional version!
But do you want to know what helped me get there?
For one year, I learned the ins and outs, the hows and the whys, and the whats and what’s not using this software. Let me tell you: Adobe Photoshop Elements is not as scary as you think.
Once you open the program, the software intuitively guides you to whatever task you want to complete because there’s a component called Guided Edits.
Guided Edits is like having your own personal Photoshop instructor showing you how to get from point A to point Z.
Don’t believe me? Check out my video where I show you how to add easy Photoshop overlays to photos.
Adobe Photoshop Elements will help you:
- Create beautiful images with photo effects, slideshows, and collages powered by the Adobe Sensei AI technology
- Discover fun things, find inspiring ideas, learn quickly with tutorials. Runs fast with the home screen
- Automatically colorize photos, select a subject with one click, and smooth skin
- Remove unwanted objects, brush on fun patterns and more to get exactly the look you want with the help of Guided Edits
- Generate, and order over 140 photo gifts and prints, such as wall art, mugs, and phone accessories with the Prints & Gifts service
- Organize your creations with Adobe Sensei-powered smart tags, people recognition, and auto photo curation based on quality, faces, and subjects
- Create amazing photos, clips, and memes to share on your favorite social websites, YouTube, and Vimeo
- Import, edit, and share HEIF photo files with ease
What You’ll Need
If you’re ready to get started making creative keepsakes or up-leveling your blogging game, you’ll need a copy of Adobe Photoshop Elements.
A computer with one of the following operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14.
System Requirements: 1.6GHz or faster processor with SSE2 support; 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended); 5.2GB HDD (Win), 6.5GB HDD (Mac); 1280×800 display resolution (at 100% scale factor); DVD-ROM drive; Internet connection required for product activation and content download.