Hey there keto friends. I’m back today with another recipe to help you fill up your belly while keeping that carbohydrate count low.
This Keto Breakfast Casserole includes two of my favorite ingredients:
- bacon &
It also includes broccoli but does anyone really say, “I wish I had more broccoli in my life.” ?! Ha!
Bacon and cheese paired together are like peanut butter and jelly. Peanut butter and chocolate. Crackers and cheese. They’re all just better together.
Another thing I love about this recipe is that it doesn’t require any fancy hard to find ingredients and it’s ready to serve in about thirty minutes.
Print out a copy of the recipe below or save for later by pinning to your Keto board on Pinterest.
By the way, are you following us on Pinterest?
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup sharp cheddar or Colby Jack cheese, shredded
- 6 slices thick-cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F and spray an 8” x 8” casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick sauté pan over medium heat. Add the broccoli and water and cook for 2-3 minutes, or just until the broccoli softens slightly and turns bright green.
3. Remove from heat and transfer broccoli to prepared casserole dish and spread into a uniform layer. Top with shredded cheese and crumbled bacon and side aside.
4. Whisk the eggs with the heavy cream, onion powder, garlic powder, thyme, and oregano. Season with salt and black pepper, as desired. Pour the egg mixture over the broccoli, cheddar, and bacon and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the casserole is set and lightly golden brown on top.
5.Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before slicing. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve immediately.
Divide contents of dish into 6 portions. Each portion is one serving.
Nutritional Information: *
Total Carbs: 1.97g
Net Carbs: 1.27g
*Source: HappyForks.com recipe analyzer.
Nutritional information provided for informational purposes only and is not to be construed as medical advice.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re looking for more Keto recipes, check these out:
If you make one of our keto recipes, feel free to share and tag us on social media. Your photo might show up on one of our social media channels!