There are a lot of great keto recipes that include cauliflower as one of their main ingredients but this recipe is not one of them.
So you might be wondering what we used to make the crust for this keto pepperoni pizza?
Cream cheese! That’s right, cream cheese.
With a couple of eggs and a few spices, cream cheese turns into a delicious low carb pizza-style crust.
Just make sure you keep an eye on it while it’s in the oven. You don’t want it to burn.
The fresh basil garnish is optional but I think it adds an amazing flavor.
And because this recipe only requires about 15 minutes of prep time, it’s one that you can add to your weeknight rotation.
Note: A serving size is one-fourth of the pie and each serving yield approximately 4.5 grams of carbs.
Feel free to print out the keto pepperoni pizza recipe, save it to your Keto board on Pinterest, or add to your Yummly recipe box.
An easy and homemade keto pepperoni pizza that doesn't use cauliflower. Delicious and quick to make.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1½ teaspoon dried basil, divided
- 1½ teaspoon dried oregano, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1½ tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 tablespoon sugar-free tomato sauce
- 4 oz. pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Optional: Fresh, basil leaves (cut into thin slices)
1. Preheat oven to 375° F and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Combine cream cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon basil and oregano, and ½ teaspoon garlic powder in a medium-sized bowl. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and whisk until mixture is completely blended and smooth.
3. Spread the cream cheese mixture onto the prepared baking sheet into the desired shape and thickness. (For thicker crusts, reduce oven temperature to 350° F and increase baking times for best results).
4. Place the crust in the pre-heated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until slightly puffed and golden brown. Check halfway through cooking time to ensure the crust bakes evenly and does not become too brown.
5. In the meantime, whisk the tomato paste, tomato sauce, the remaining dried herbs, and the garlic powder in a small bowl. Lightly season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine. Set aside.
6. Remove the pizza base from the oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes before topping with tomato sauce, sliced pepperoni, and shredded Mozzarella cheese.
7. Return pizza to oven and bake for another 10 minutes, or just until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven and garnish with fresh basil, if desired, and serve immediately.
1/4 of the pizza is equal to one serving.
Total carbs: 5.3 g
Fiber: 0.9 g
Net carbs: 4.4 g
*Source: VeryWell.com recipe analyzer
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Looking for more keto recipes? Don’t miss these!