Disclosure: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
5 Ways the LG Twin Wash System Makes Laundry Easier
I know that they exist because I’ve met them. I’m just not one of them. Who are they? People who enjoy doing laundry. I’ve never met a load of laundry that I was excited about. Have you? How can I possibly get excited about washing the husband’s stinky work clothes, the cats’ hairy bedding, or the kitchen towels that smell like burnt bacon? I know it’s all about perspective but geesh, I’m so not a fan of laundry.
Of course, my attitude may be related to the outdated washer and dryer we currently have in our apartment. It has three cycles to choose from, three water temperatures options, and they both seem to eat socks for lunch. Don’t get me wrong, I’m thankful we have a washer and dryer in our apartment (some people don’t) but I know there are better, more efficient machines out there.
When I started looking into the LG Twin Wash system at Best Buy, I felt a strange sensation. A thing called excitement… while looking at washers and dryers! Who am I? While I realize that there are people out there that already own an LG Twin Wash System set, for those of us that don’t, let me explain the 5 ways this set is going to make laundry life easier.
- LG washers have an ultra-load capacity (4.5 to 5.2 cubic inches): King size comforters? No problem. A week’s load of towels? No big deal. Do you know what this means? Fewer loads and no special trips to the laundry mat just to wash that comforter.
- Smart ThinQ technology: By using the related app on your smart phone, you can remotely start your washer and monitor the cycle with your smart phone. Gone are the days of waiting until you get home to start the washer. In addition, the smart phone app gives you the capability to download special cycles, monitor energy usage and more.
- Deep clean with steam: Say goodbye to your overpriced, chemical-filled dry cleaning. Some of the LG washers have a steam feature that gently but powerfully penetrates fabrics to virtually eliminate dirt, odors, and wrinkles.
- Wash two loads at one once: The LG Twin Wash system includes the LG SideKick™ Pedestal Washer. The SideKick Pedestal Washer is a second compact washing machine that lets you throw in another load of laundry without waiting for the first one to finish. Talk about a timesaver!
- Noise reduction technology: Our washer is just plain loud. The washers in the LG Twin Wash system help with this problem because they all come with noise reduction technology. A few of the washers even have what’s called LoDecibel technology. This is an anti-vibration system that cuts down on noise and damage to flooring. I won’t even tell you what our washer has done to the wood floors in our laundry room. Ugh.
Eventually, I’m going to get my hands on the LG Twin Wash system and I’m going to be one happy girl. I’m tired of dreading laundry and this system is sure to make my laundry life a lot easier.
What’s your laundry pet peeve?