Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Best Buy however all opinions are 100% mine.
I love to bake and cook so I’ll be the first to admit that grocery store visits can look like I’m prepping for a hurricane or snowstorm. I’m not that person that buys one container of heavy whipping cream.
I buy three. Especially if they’re on sale.
I like to have what I need on hand so I don’t have to make any last-minute store runs for an ingredient I forgot. In the rare cases, this does happen, it usually occurs when I have guests coming over cause you know, Murphy’s Law and all that.
Since I keep the fridge and freezer well-stocked around here, I can occasionally forget what I have on hand. I don’t like to waste food so I try to keep certain products stored in the same places.
‘Try’ is the key word. I live with others so things have a tendency to get pushed around.
It also doesn’t help that I have a fridge with few storage compartments and little room for fresh fruits and vegetables.
If you can relate, I’m about to blow your mind with this new smart fridge I’m totally coveting.
Say hello to the new Bosch Counter-Depth Refrigerator available at Best Buy. It’s a smart fridge with brains and beauty. 😉
Here are six reasons why you and I need this Bosch Counter-Depth fridge:
- This freestanding refrigerator sits flush with the countertop, features hidden hinges, and discreetly tucked away feet so it gives you that built-in look and feel. No more awkward fridge vibes.
2. Twenty-one (21!) cubic feet of storage capacity with removable shelves, door bins, and a special storage feature called FlexBar™. FlexBar™ uses that often unused space in the upper refrigerator cavity. It’s the perfect home for wine bottles, condiment jars, eggs, and more. I’ve been saying for years that that area is wasted space!
3. Three words=>FarmFresh System™. This system combines four innovative technologies to keep your food fresh up to 3x longer, for less food wasted.*
- VitaFreshPro™ offers preset settings that automatically balance BOTH temperature and humidity.
- FreshProtect™ absorbs naturally occurring ethylene to slow ripening, so produce stays fresher, longer (this could ).
- MultiAirFlow™ evenly circulates cool, fresh air to maintain consistent temperatures throughout the entire fridge cavity, from the door bins to back corners.
- AirFresh® Filter absorbs even the toughest food odors, keeping your refrigerator and freezer air fresh.
4. It’s a smart fridge that keeps you connected. The Home Connect™ app allows you to remotely monitor and control your Bosch refrigerator from your smartphone or tablet. Control the temperature, adjust lighting, run diagnostics—wherever you are,** for ultimate convenience.
5. An ingenious three-tier layered freezer drawer system creates extra storage for frozen items, from pizza boxes to frozen waffles. My house needs this yesterday.
6. A door alarm. The alarm alerts you when the refrigerator door is accidentally left open to save energy. Now I’m not naming any names but finding the fridge door cracked open, or not fully closed, drives me nuts. And it makes me worry about food spoiling. With the door alarm, I could stay on top of this. This is an amazing feature for those of you with littles! Or have dogs who have mastered the art of opening fridge doors.
Do you see now why I’m coveting this smart fridge? Which feature does your house need right now?
To learn more about the Bosch Counter-Depth fridge, head on over to the Best Buy website for all the juicy details.
*As compared to a Bosch refrigerator without FarmFresh System™. Results may vary among different foods.
**Connectivity and speed varies based on network and Wi-Fi levels.