Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which means we may earn a small commission should you make a purchase from one of our links.
What event marks the official end of summer for you:
- when your kids go back to school
- Labor Day or
- the start of football season?
For me, it’s the bottom two. Once football season begins and Labor Day has passed, I start gearing up for all things Fall. I get in that zone where I’m ready for fall leaves, cool weather, pumpkin spice everything, and football games|tailgating with the family.
I’m all about making everyday events feel special which is why I made a no-sew fleece football pillow earlier this year. It’s currently sitting in my storage bin and I’m ready to break it out.
Of course, you can’t have a fun game day without good food, right? Once the season starts, I plan on making my husband’s favorite meatball sliders. You can’t go wrong with sliders. They can be made ahead of time, they’re inexpensive, and they’re easy to serve.
If my husband decides to cheer on an opposing team, I’ll just have to take out these photo booth props I created and take a few pics as his team loses. 😉
A few notes about using printable photo booth props:
- print them out on heavy cardstock
- use a laser printer or print them at your local print shop (try not to use your inkjet printer unless absolutely necessary because inkjet ink smears easily).
- depending upon your printer, you may or may not have to select “scale image” so the image prints properly
- cut each prop out with scissors and attach a popsicle stick or wooden dowel to the back.
If you take photos with our football props, feel free to tag us on social media:
@kimcdickerson on Instagram and Twitter. I’d love to see your photos!
Celebrate Game Day With Free Printable Football Photo Booth Props
We have Thanksgiving Photo Props too!
>>Download 7 free football photo booth prop printables located in our VIP Resource Nest<<
Please, enjoy them!